Last night did you upgrade your Windows from Windows 8 to Windows 10? If yes and now you are trying to install QuickBooks software, then you can face QuickBooks Error 1603 Windows 10. The main reason responsible for such an issue is most probably more than one application is running on your Windows system. Whatever the cause for its appearance, there is an effectual solution. The required fixing guide is:
· Repair Microsoft.Net Framework.
· Reinstall Micorsoft.Net Framework properly.
· Uninstall your QuickBooks Desktop.
· Update your Windows from the previous version to the latest version.
· Download the QBInstallTool.exe file and run it simultaneously to fix the error.